Thursday, February 10, 2011

Philadelphia Phillies Smokin Aces Wallpaper - Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt & Roy Halladay


New Philadelphia Phillies Smokin Aces Wallpaper - Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt & Roy Halladay.
I apologize if this wasnt the full version. I just checked it and it seemed to be the small version. It is now fixed.
I'm finally posting this I had this done for a couple weeks now but was waiting for the NFL season to come to an end! I redid the smokin aces movie poster with the phillies smokin aces! Spring Training starts in a couple weeks, what better way to get ready for the season!  To download Click on photo to make it bigger. Then Right Click To Save Image As: Photos by respective photographers. If you like it, please tell somebody where you got it and about the site or share with friends on twitter and facebook with the links below! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment